Friday, January 9, 2009

You cannot eat and knit at the same time.

Weight Watchers day five, and knitting may be my salvation! That is probably true on so many more levels than just eating! I believe I have lost three pounds in the first week, though, which is very good progress. I have accomplished that by knitting instead of eating after work and drinking two entire BUCKETS of water every day!! Strangely, I seem to have lost the urge to drink Pepsi all together. I don't know what to make of that....
I plan to FINISH something this weekend. I have too many balls of yarn in the air, and it is driving me crazy!! On the needles, at the very least, I have the Nantucket Jacket, Brenda's Brea Bag, my Lizard Ridge (almost done!!), and the Sipalu Bag. I have to pause on the latter to wait for needles with a shorter cable, which will probably drive me nutty, but it is not like I don't have plenty to work on! I need to finish Brenda's bag this weekend, really. She is asking about it. Makes me not want to work on it..... Sad but true about me!
Ok, itchy dog and I are off to the vet.... Fun, fun, fun!

No comments: