Monday, June 7, 2010

I don't like Mondays.

You know the day is going to go just FANTASTICALLY when you spill coffee in your lap on your way to work. Raspberry Mocha, so that the stains will be strangely pink all day. Perfect!

Not what I was planning on posting. First I wanted to send love and thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday last week! It was a positive outpouring, and it absolutely made my day!!

Knitting wise, I have finished nothing, and at this rate, may never finish anything again! Do you remember the scene in Ferris Beuler's Day Off where the kid saw the clock tick BACKWARDS while waiting for the day to be over? That is what my knitting feels like after this weekend.... How could the Passiflora POSSIBLY not be done after the power knitting I did all last week???

2 comments:

Virginia G said...

Mondays. Suck.

Ian said...

Do anything for Worldwide Knit in Public Day?