Monday, September 27, 2010

Cold front.

We are under a massive cold front. Get this- our high today is only going to reach.... 85 degrees. That is right, everyone on the news was all a-flutter with the massive change in the weather, when, oh when will this massive cold front move out... 85 degrees. Sigh. Back to normal tomorrow, however. Ah, Fall....

In other news, my camera died a horrible death over the weekend. Pushed off the desk by cats one too many times, I suppose. It will come on, but only produces streaky white pictures. If not for that, I would show you a picture of the Lizard Ridge, looking exactly like it did last time I took its picture! I have like three inches of icord to go. Perhaps I have some kind of bizarre sentimental attachment to leaving it undone? I think I need psychiatric help!! I think I am going to go get a 25$ cheapo replacement for now and hopefully will be able to upload once again....

No comments: