Wednesday, September 1, 2010

STEVE IS BROKEN!!!

AAAHHHHH! Whatever shall I do?? Now Steve pinches my finger when I try to use my right had to turn a page. More than a love bite, too, let me tell you!! The casing broke clean through right where you press to go forward a page, and now, if I forget that I can't use my dominant hand to advance, which happens more than I would like to admit, I stand the chance of being pinched all to heck and back by the plastic edges. I have come to consider them to be teeth!

Fortunately for Steve, and for Barnes and Noble's customer service, they are sending a replacement Steve. My wonderful mother has guaranteed old Steve's return with her credit card so I will not go Steveless.

And just for that, you wonderful customer service man at B&N, I will continue to give you my money. (Apparently this is a known problem. Hopefully new Steve will have had this bug worked out....)

Steve is dead, long live Steve.

No comments: