Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I have just eaten a whole jar of pickled beets.

Sorry for the horrible quality internet picture. Not only is my camera broken, but the men in the little white coats would probably come if someone caught me taking a picture of myself eating pickled beets at my desk at work.

But let me say, ZERO WEIGHT WATCHERS points for the beets.... And I know that it is psychological, but I have been STARVING TO DEATH for the last three days that I have faithfully followed the plan. This is the first time I have felt anywhere near satiated. And on the plus side if I throw up from eating an entire jar of pickled beets, it will be such a lovely color....

Tomorrow, the story of yesterday's near arrest at the emergency vet clinic!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could definitely eat a whole jar of pickled beets too! They're just so yummy. My great grandmother used to can pickled beets, and she always set aside of couple of jars just for me. yum....

Ian said...

That's a diet that can't be beet!