Thursday, January 22, 2009

Stupified by choices!

Here is what I blame it on, the fact that I haven't gotten anything whatsoever done in the last few days.... I have so many great choices right now that I can't seem to make any decisions that will result in forward progress!
Apparently the right choice would be to sleep on the couch in front of the fire with the knitting project! But, seriously, I have yarn waiting, projects old and new beckoning, blogs waiting to be discovered and then read.... I have become paralyzed into inaction.
SO, I right now dedicate myself to finishing two of my Works in Progress this week before I move on.... Nan took a little trip to the office with me yesterday, saw the scenery only from the plastic bag, 'cause I didn't knit a stitch!! I am to the neck and arm-hole shaping on the second front panel, and I won't make any more excuses. I am going to finish this bugger before I work on anything else!!
AND, I am going to finish Brenda's Brea Bag for her by next week. It has been languishing on the back burner, and I must stop that. The sewing won't be as hard the second time around, right?
Now I have to go decide what to wear to work... More CHOICES!! :-)

No comments: