Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Knitting a pleasant end to a rough day....




Ah, the stress relieving properties of my favorite hobby... A welcome relief from download software and impatient insurance agents!!




I am very excited to report that the yarn arrived yesterday for my Fan Kimono. I am barely, barely restraining myself from starting it!! I got a gigantic swatch started. I ripped it out about 1000 times, but I think I am finally getting the lace pattern. Practice makes perfect.... The yarn is DIVINE. I will make many projects out of shine worsted! It is soft as a cloud and the color is wonderful.... Love....
I remembered to send out the invite to the Stitch n' Bitch this weekend. I am pleased that people wanted to meet again this soon. Cathy should be there on the correct day, and Sharon said that she will be there with bells on. I am looking forward to it, especially since it means that this week will be OVER!! And I am very pleased to realize that we don't need a leader or agenda to have a good, relaxing time with friends.
I got a tripod so that I could take pictures of my knitting projects in the various stages of completion.... Maybe Ravelry should count as an entirely new obsession?? I don't mind, though! A very nice lady has already helped me with the pattern for the fan kimono!
Remember, if you are reading this, feel free to join the group through the link at the left!!

No comments: