Wednesday, October 7, 2009

How could I already be out of things to say??

It has only been seven days! Could I possible have totally run out of things to say? Let's see.... Can't post pictures. Already did my "only two good things about Wednesday" post. Knitting on a pair of socks that are a present.... Nope, I got nothing. (And knowing me, running out of things to say is an extraordinary situation!!)

Let's try random babble about my life, shall we?

Went back to work today after making like a giant ground sloth all day yesterday. Maggie-dog even looked at me like I was impossibly lazy, and she sleeps all day! Just what I needed though, so I don't feel guilty. Work was busy, busy, busy. Which is a good thing. Another day, another dollar closer to a new laptop!

I am so out of things to share for Blogtoberfest that I will tell you all my shameful secret: I watch America's Next Top Model. It is true. Art historian, knitter, junk tv watcher. I can't resist it. The pictures always come out so DIFFERENT than watching them being taken! I blame the photography degree. That is my story and I am sticking with it!

Ok, off to bed. We are getting up at 6AM to go for a W-A-L-K with Maggie dog. She will be so surprised! She loves the W-A-L-K. Doggie love!

No comments: